Next weekend 1st November:
- The next Lake Keepit GP starts on the 1st -4th November, so far there are a good number of registrations for members to battle it out in the skies.
- We have a trainee from Hong Kong here this week, Sammy Yau. Sammy would like to gain her A Certificate and will be spending a year in Adelaide as part of her training to become a Cathy Pacific pilot.
- It’s always nice to welcome back one of our happiest members here, Ning Shen. Ning completed some flying with Kerry and then went X Country with Andy for a very enjoyable 4 hr flight, he said it was one of the most enjoyable experiences he has had.
- We have also had the pleasure of having around 8 lovely ladies here for WIG Week. The ladies have had a great time sharing their skills and knowledge and bonding socially after the flying day ends.
- Daryl & Jarad Speight arrived at the start of the week and have enjoyed soaring the skies of Lake Keepit and going X Country with Andy.
- Terry Kingsley arrived here from Kilcoy in QLD to pay us a random visit. He flew here to do some sightseeing and absolutely loved it here.
- The Club has been a hive of activity with lots of visitors and members here enjoying the flying conditions as the temperatures heat up.
- A Working Bee is planned for after the GP to assist in getting some jobs completed to make sure everything looks sparkly for the WWGC.